Multi brand car service saves 55% of the service costs compared to Authorised car service

multi brand car service - evolve

It is always a tough choice to make when it comes to deciding where to get your car serviced. While for the first few services, you would depend on the authorized service centers, your warranty is eventually going to expire and then these service centers can easily drill a hole in your pocket. 

There are more than 30 million cars in India and 6 million of them are in the city of Chennai alone. Most of these cars are past their warranty period. If you own one such car, how can you save yourself from the expensive bills of these service centers? 

The answer is choosing a multi-brand car service center instead! Their biggest advantage is that they are economical; you can save up to 55% on servicing over here, compared to the authorized service centers. But is cheaper service a good enough reason to switch? We don’t think so. Let’s take a look at a list of other reasons why you should choose a multi brand car service center in Chennai over the authorized one:

  1. Transparency: Lack of transparency is a major issue faced by owners while giving their cars for service. An incident was reported in Bangalore where a Luxury car received only a car wash in the name of servicing at the authorized service center and several similar frauds have been uncovered recently. However, that’s not the case in multi-brand car service centers as you have the freedom to directly interact with the mechanic and put forth your needs. If you have a fixed center that you visit, you can put your trust in them and their mechanics. 
  2. Excellent quality in lower prices: The birth of the multi-brand car service industry was out of complete necessity; to become a median between authorized centers and local garages. According to market data, only 35% of the out-of-warranty cars go back to authorized car service centers in Chennai, while the rest 65% go to multi brand car service centers in Chennai. 
  3. Best in class technology: Multi brand car service centers in Chennai have left authorized centers behind when it comes to technology. In the era of smart services, not only do they make use of the best to treat your car well, but they also make it easier for you to make a booking, track your services, and answer all your concerns and grievances with the tap of your finger. 
  4. Easy accessibility: Looking for an authorized car service center in Chennai for your car can be a hassle whereas you have multi-brand service centers almost everywhere, making them easily accessible.
  5. Customized care for your car: Smaller service centers are best at providing personal and specialized care for your car, depending on your requirements and that of your car. You can always speak to the mechanic directly and overlook the entire process which is not an option with most of the authorized centers. 
  6. Customer Satisfaction: Another issue with authorized centers is that they keep corporate ties above customer satisfaction. Whereas, multi brand car service centers in Chennai prioritize customer satisfaction over everything and will go the extra mile to keep their customers happy. 

With all these benefits in mind and many more to offer, multi-brand car service centers are here to take over the authorized car service centers in terms of customer satisfaction, quality, and better service while making the process a lot more economical. 

So why settle for less when you can have it all with us? 

Evolve Automotive is a leading multi brand car service center in Chennai with over 4600 happy customers across the city. Check out our website to know more about our services.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp